From the umbrella of G Suite by Google, a web-based spreadsheet program, available for free is GOOGLE SHEETS. It is a smart and secure spreadsheet program which allows organisations to collaborate and is easily accessible on all platforms and devices via a Web browser and a secured internet connection. It can even be used in mobile phones by downloading Google Sheets app.
Key features of Google Sheets
- It's an online spreadsheet tool which allows you to collaborate and share with multiple members at the real-time.
- One can quickly review the changes, undo them if necessary, collaborate, get suggestions, share real-time comments with other editors
- Multiple editors lead to overcoming several drawbacks of doing work by a single user
- Google Sheets integrates AI features to make sound decisions with the right insights
- Sheets support several file types which makes it easy to download and save it in a different format like XLS, TXT, XLSX etc.
- Learn to use several shortcuts, tips and tricks to analyse and format data
- From Learning Basics (Google Sheets Login to utilising templates for Google sheets)
- Using the interface easily
- Learn various Google Sheet Formulas
- How to use Google APIs and advance analytics tools (Google Sheets Macros) from Google to work with data more efficiently and effectively
- Learn advance data visualisation techniques with Google Sheets
For more details, please contact us by clicking here