About the course:
"HTML5 and CSS3" is beginners and intermediates course for web-development and web-designing students. HTML and CSS are standard languages and tools used to create dynamic webpages and websites.
What is HTML?
HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is a web development based standard markup language. HTML is the basis of web development. HTML provides tools, attributes. Elements and tags that make website development fun and easy.
What is CSS?
When used along with CSS or Cascading Style Sheets, HTML provides the users with complete control over creating dynamic websites and authority over web development. CSS provides the styling and designing attributes to the web-developer. In this course, you will come across HTML5, which is the current bundle of tags and programming conventions. CSS 3 is the latest version of the styling language, which is also available in the same course. The HTML and CSS course will vastly cover containers, tables, layouts, gradients, transitions, forms and multimedia settings. Divisions, meta, navigation tools, menus and scrolls are other features of HTML and
CSS course which will together cover the full-stack web development course for beginners.
In this course, you will study about:
1. What is HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
2. Tags in HTML
3. Meta, division, body and container tags
4. Attributes associated with tags
5. Input and output controls
6. What is CSS (Cascading style sheets)
7. How to use CSS with HTML
8. Using CSS with forms, Navigation Bars, Canvasses and Multi-media elements
9. Gradients and Transitions using HTML
10. Floats, font sizes, colours, opacity, transformations and layouts using CSS
For more details, please contact us by clicking here