Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application comprising of a group of cells organised into rows and columns to sort out and control information. Excel can perform calculations, format & store data, use graphs & histograms, create pivot tables, and create macros. Its typically used to do massive data processing & analysis. Most importantly, it is widely used across all business functions and at organisations of all sizes.
For who is this course?
- Data Analyst
- Metrics and Analytics Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Big Data Analytics Architect
- Big Data Solution Architect
- Administrative Assistant
- Retail Store Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Any employees (in short)
What would you be learning from this Microsoft Excel tutorial?
- Data entry & management
- Data manipulation & calculations
- Accounting & financial analysis
- Visualisation & charts
- Time management
- Project management
- Data modelling & analytics
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
How would you benefit from this Microsoft Excel training?
- Master all the basics of Microsoft Excel free with this course, even if you have never used or seen a spreadsheet before
- Learn how to develop your spreadsheet from scratch using this tutorial for Microsoft Excel
- Be able to build simple, as well as complex formulas, and how to use some of Excel built-in functions without taking any external help
- Earn a shareable Microsoft excel certification of the course and Make You Better at Organizing Data.
- Learn how to work out upon a range of business problems through this Microsoft Excel online training and make Yourself a More Valuable Member of the Company.
- Quickly learn how to perform necessary calculations using functions and formulas, creating data visualisation and navigating the user interface of Microsoft Excel templates.
- An excellent opportunity to take your skills to new heights and improve your Efficiency and Productivity.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here