Microsoft Project is a project management program used across many businesses. Microsoft Project is a useful project planning package designed to assist you in creating, maintaining and tracking your plans. It is a software program specifically designed to assist project managers in reaching project goals and objectives, as well as plan elements such as resource allocation, job distribution and input integration.
For who is this course?
- New Project Managers with no first-hand experience of using any tools
- Experienced PMs with no Microsoft project management software experience.
- Self-taught users of Microsoft Project - who only used it only for basics - like creating a schedule
- Senior and Executive Management- Handling one or many PMs, projects and budgets
- Project team members responsible for reporting
What would you be learning from this tutorial for Microsoft project?
- Getting started with Microsoft Project
- Navigating your way around
- Creating a new project
- Using project ribbons
- Customising project interfaces with Microsoft project 2016.
- Modifying Project Information
- Views and Tables
- Tasks and Task Notes
- Creating dependencies between project tasks
- Work Resources
- Material and Cost Resources
- Calendar Work Resource
How would you benefit from this Microsoft project tutorial?
- Make the most of planning and managing projects using Microsoft project online Building on your existing skills and teaching you to make the most of this powerful Microsoft project management software.
- Create better project plans, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage budgets and analyse workloads.
- Be able to use multiple calendars, consolidate ideas, share resources, base plan, track projects and customise Microsoft Project.
- Use Microsoft Project skills with other Office programs.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here