MongoDB certification course will enable you to become job-ready, as it is one of the most widely used NoSQL (not only SQL) tools in the Big Data domain. MongoDB is a distributed database (unlike conventional tabular ones) at its core, so high availability, horizontal scaling, and geographic distribution are built-in and easy to use.
You will learn to ace skills like data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding, and data integration with MongoDB. Along with this, you will gain expertise in installing, updating, and maintaining the MongoDB environment.
What will you be able to learn?
- MongoDB, JSON, data modeling, and schema design installation
- Gaining expertise in the data monitoring framework, indexing, and aggregation
- Mastering the leading document-oriented NoSQL database
- Learning MongoDB Architecture, CRUD, Schema Design, Data Modelling, and Indexing
- Overview of NoSQL database system
- Implementation of JSON/BSON data types
- Understanding the scope of NoSQL in real-world scenarios
- Installation of MongoDB and associated tools
- Learning the concept of sharding to learn scalability and availability
- Performing CRUD operations to design schemas
- Stack, Merge, and Strsplit functions and implementation
- Data management using MongoDB
- Database security risk and MongoDB security approach
- MongoDB integration with Java and Jaspersoft
- Working with unstructured data like images, videos, log data, etc.
Most of the concepts will be taught using real-life case studies to give you a better understanding and make you job-ready.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here