SAP Ariba Administration software, an essential component of SAP Ariba suite, is a cloud-based Procurement solution to perform business transactions on a single platform. SAP Ariba network can be easily integrated with other SAP ERP products without using middleware and can be customized as per business requirements. SAP Ariba provides out of box functionality to buyers and suppliers to do business and to get maximum benefits from procurement management.
For who is this SAP Ariba course?
- SAP Functional Consultants
- SAP Technical Consultants
- SAP Techno-Functional
- Application & Support Consultants
- Project Manager, SAP Solution Architects, and SAP Business Analytics
- All SAP Users
- Anyone seeking their career in SAP
- Ariba Administrators, Ariba System Administrators, and other SAP Ariba jobs.
What will you learn from this SAP Ariba training?
- Making the connection
- Search/Create Users and Groups
- User Licenses, Delegations
- Act As
- Generate Password
- Business Contacts
- Data Import/Export
- Scheduled Tasks
- Audit Log
- User Sessions
- Branding Settings
- Field Configurations
- Parameters Dashboard Templates
- Dashboard Manager
- Dashboard Themes
- Replace User in All Projects
- Mass Edit Projects
- Mass Edit Status
- Project Email Templates.
How would you benefit from this SAP Ariba tutorial?
- Account configuration and management – registering new accounts in SAP Ariba network
- Handle account login issues and act as a primary contact for Ariba users
- Creating new roles in Ariba system
- It is linked to the user name and login entered during registration.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here