In this 30-hour SAP BW/4HANA tutorial, you will be familiarized with BW/4HANA architecture through 20 lectures.
SAP BW/4HANA is positioned as the next generation of data warehousing, and having SAP BW/4HANA certification is tremendously beneficial for your career
Wondering why an employer will be interested in BW/4HANA? It is because of the following advantages to the organization:
- BW/4HANA couples with SAP Data Hub, SAP Analytics Cloud, and other data analytics solutions, allowing you to use your data more effectively across a wide range of business and hosting scenarios
- It lets you adopt new features as they’re released. As SAP continues to modernize its application stack to more fully harness HANA’s capabilities, this can provide substantial benefits across a wide range of industries and use cases.
- By replacing the aging SAPGUI Admin Workbench with the modern SAP BW/4HANA Web Cockpit, it dramatically enhances productivity in business, development, and IT administration.
- Simplifies and makes the data modeling faster by using reusable master data with texts, hierarchies, and navigational attributes
- Improves scheduling of jobs and monitoring via chains of processes
- Offers a simplified approach to model building and multi-temperature architecture
- Provides non-cumulative modeling for inventory management and headcount
- Offers a manager for analytics which helps in the faster development of complex queries
As per Gartner’s recent research, top industry players need efficient data management solutions to strategize their data framework. Hence, there is a massive demand for BW/4HANA professionals who can help the companies implement their new data management suite
For more details, please contact us by clicking here