SAP Cutover Activities are the activities and tasks that are performed before go-live of any SAP project implementation or migration. It is the most critical part of the project delivery since the success of SAP implementation is hugely dependent on the swift identification and execution of sap cutover process activities. SAP Cutover Strategy is essentially a document created to maintain the key strategies, the do's and the do not's, and the best practices that we can follow for a smooth deployment of SAP project or transition from legacy to the SAP system.
For who is this course?
- SAP Cutover & Release Managers
- SAP Consultants, End-users, Managers
- SAP Project Managers and other Project Managers
- Anyone wishing for a successful career in SAP
- SAP Finance Cutover Leads
- Data Cutover Leads
- Transition Managers
- SAP Project Migration Analysts and Consultants
- SAP Data Cutover Leads
- SAP Data Cutover Executives/Analysts/Consultants
- Change Managers and Coordinators
- Technical/Functional SAP Cutover Manager jobs
- Newbies wishing to learn SAP Cutover Management
What would you be learning from this training?
- Freezing and releasing of legacy data
- Exportation of legacy data into the conversion database input layer
- Understanding of Master and Transaction Data
- Writing the Data Migration Load programs through LSMW
- Transposition of legacy data into the conversion database
- Reconciliation of the production data to the Conversion Database
- Copy converted data to different SAP System Landscapes
- Manual conversion of non-converted accounts
How would you benefit from this tutorial?
- Developing/maintaining local resource plan for the cutover activity and detailed cutover plan ensure alignment with project/program plan milestones
- Ensuring that Site and Programme resource levels/quality are appropriate to support the delivery of the SAP cutover plan
- Reporting to the deployment manager/SAP Cutover Lead where variances are identified and Supporting the Site Lead in requests for the site-based resources.
- Tracking progressions against the detailed cutover plan
- Ensuring that the site team provides timely updates to enable actionable status reporting to the program and site steering group
- Ensuring the site team, SAP Cutover Manager, and the SAP Site Lead/cutover coordinators understand activities to be performed by the site using One Step Ahead workshops for cutover.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here