SAP EWM full form - (Extended Warehouse Management), which is a part of SAP Supply Chain Management and provides end-to-end support for supply chain processes. SAP EWM brings together robust functionality and comprehensive process support for all types of warehouses and is thus one of the most potent software suites for warehouse management and control worldwide.
The principal components within SAP EWM include warehouse management and material flow control (SAP Material Flow System). EWM module facilitates new distribution procedures with which an organization can significantly reduce inventory costs while improving the service quality. It provides the ability to define and map the physical layout of your warehouse and logistics centre in the system as detailed as you need.
For who is this SAP EWM training?
- Project team members
- Team Leaders
- SAP Business partners
- SAP Users
- SAP Consultants and SAP EWM consultant
- Warehouse Operators / Managers
- Other SAP EWM jobs
What would you be learning from this SAP EWM online training?
- Warehousing structures and master data
- Fundamental processes in SAP EWM
- Warehouse monitoring and processing with mobile devices
- Warehouse organization
- Optimization of resources
- Warehouse extensions
- Combined inbound and outbound processes
- The Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) system environment integration
- Structural elements and master data
- Warehouse process types
- Goods receipt
- Goods issue
- Storage control
- Warehouse order creation
- Posting changes, stock transfers, and replenishment
- Physical inventory
- Post-processing framework (PPF)
How would you benefit from this SAP EWM tutorial?
- The only way of choosing or delivering the best solution to any different organization is by knowing all the available standard functionality offered by SAP.
- With this SAP EWM training online, you will get to know and understand all the SAP EWM Organizational Units and Master Data and the different available processes to configure in SAP S/4 HANA.
- If you are new to Logistics, with this SAP EWM certification, you will also acquire an understanding of the standard processes shared by large companies in this area.
- Using EWMS, you can control and optimize various processes in the warehouse-like Inventory Management and Delivery Processing and Business Processes.
You can organize, control, and monitor the movement of these goods using SAP EWMS. Planning and Monitoring SAP EWMS allows you to get complete visibility into all goods movements and warehouse stocks.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here