Data stored in SAP is categorized as :
- Master Data
- Transactional Data.
SAP Master Data definition refers to the core data that is used as a base for any transaction. For any activities such as production, transferring stock, selling, purchasing, physical inventory management, etc., it requires specific master data to be maintained.
Example of Master Data:
- Material master data
- Customer master data
- Vendor master data
- Pricing/conditions master data.
- Warehouse management master data (storage bin master data).
This SAP Master Data Management tutorial helps you with Material master records that contain the information of materials that an organization purchases, manufactures or sells. Vendor master record contains information about vendors – address, financial data, payment terms, purchasing data such as currency, order value.
Who is this SAP Master Data course for:
- SAP Master Data Consultants / Managers / End Users
- Anyone aspiring to become SAP Master Data Consultant / Manager
- SAP Master Data Administrators
- SAP Master Data Analysts & Consultants
- SAP Master Data Leads & SAP Master Data Officer
- SAP MM Consultants
- SAP Data Migration Analysts
- SAP & ERP Professionals
- SAP Functional Consultants
- Business Analysts & Consultants
- Project Managers & Supervisors
- Anyone looking forward to starting an SAP career
- & other SAP Master Data Management jobs
What would you be learning from this SAP Master Data course?
- What is Master Data and what is SAP Master Data
- Significance of Master Data
- Usage of Master Data
- Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Material Type
- Application of SAP Master Data
- Practical scenarios and Master Data configurations in SAP
- Prepare for SAP FI Certification
- SAP Master Data type
How would you benefit from this SAP Master Data Training?
It will help you in:
- Maintenance & SAP Master Data Management of material data in the SAP system
- Prerequisites for creation of Material Master Record
- Creation of Material Master Record
- Changes to Material Master Record
- Other end-user activities in Material Master
- Configuration of Material Master
- Prerequisites for Creating Vendor Master Record
- Vendor Account Group and its significance
- Creation of Vendor Master Record
- Changing the Vendor Master Record
- Other End-user activities of Vendor Master
- Configuration of Vendor Master
- Vendor Field Selection
For more details, please contact us by clicking here