SAP MM (Materials Management) is a basic module of SAP ERP system that manages the material & logistics processes of an organisation. It's a core component of the SAP ECC system and provides companies with materials, inventory, and warehouse management capabilities.
The primary goal of SAP MM is to make sure that materials are kept in proper quantities without shortages or gaps, thus optimising the supply chain management of the organisation. This SAP MM online training also helps inventory managers, supply chain professionals and other SAP users complete the purchasing of goods in a timely and cost-effective way.
Who is this SAP MM course for:
- Anybody interested to learn SAP MM
- SAP Functional-consultants in other modules ( eg., SD, CRM, FICO ) who want to understand the P2P cycle because of cross-functional customisation or integration issues
- End-users of SAP who want to learn SAP MM Transactions
- Freshers who want to learn SAP functional modules.
- Warehouse managers, procurement managers or people who want to get into IT as a functional consultant.
- ABAPers who want to move into functional modules.
- Other SAP MM jobs
- SAP MM Consultant
What would you be learning from this SAP MM tutorial?
- Understand the major processes in SAP MM
- Understand vital technical concepts ( apart from the business processes ) like Movement Types
- This SAP MMM module deals with all the critical business processes in SAP MM
- material management
- procurement process management or purchasing
- master data management (material master and vendor master)
- inventory management
- material requirements planning
- goods setting
- material shortage
- consumption-based planning
- invoice verification.
How would you benefit from this SAP MM training?
- It will help you in the implementation of relevant master data of Client, Company Code, Plant, Storage Location and Purchase Organization.
- Helps you integrate with other SAP modules such as FI, CO, SD, QM, PM, PP, WM in a unified solution.
- Cover all tasks within the supply chain, including consumption-based planning, planning, vendor evaluation and invoice verification.
- With this SAP MM certification, you manage inventory and warehouse to the stock until usage dictates the cycle should begin again.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here