What is SAP PO?
SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PO) is the SAP software module that optimises business processes and helps in their automation by combining the features of SAP Process Integration (PI), SAP Business Rules Management (BRM), and SAP Business Process Management (BPM) into a single integrated solution.
- Can save costs by fulfilling all integration. between different systems
- Empowers both IT and business professionals to prepare a model and integrate,
- The module monitors the custom process applications.
- It helps in securely exchanging information across incomplete applications.
- Exchange of information can be done with both internal and external and with both customers and partners.
- It integrates smoothly with other SAP modules.
- It supports agreement easily such as RFC, IDoc adapter and SOAP.
- It eases the simple configuration of the integration process in any case to the source.
- It provides batch processing of extensive data among systems.
- It acts as a cumulative summary of the interconnection of different systems which can be interfaced within a single platform through SAP PO module.
Advantages of SAP PO:
- SAP PO is better than other monitoring softwares. It offers superior features for monitoring such as performance tracking, component monitoring, alert messages, etc., all of which help in identification and rectification of errors.
- SAP PO provides smooth integration between SAP and non-SAP applications along with combining features of various SAP components, as mentioned before.
- Communication is possible through synchronous as well as asynchronous means.
- Mapping of processes can be done and is better than other similar software.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here