SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module is one of the core functional modules of SAP ERP. This course is designed to cover all the basic concepts of SAP SD and the syntax necessary for learning the advanced topics in SAP SD.
In 25-hour duration, you will be taken through 15 lectures, making you proficient in:
- SAP SD pricing procedure
- SAP SD Flow
- SAP SD Route Determination Configuration
- Account Group
- Partner Function etc.
SAP SD consists of several sub-modules that can be configured to handle specific functions in the module:
- SD Master Data (SD-MD): It tracks each transaction that impacts the SD module's data, including customers' data, materials data, pricing records, credit days and management.
- SD Basic Functions (SD-BF): It allows establishing the essential functions across SD, such as products' pricing, availability of goods, and credit management.
- SD Sales (SD-SLS): It handles the details of the sales process, such as customer data, products, pricing and feedback.
- SD Shipping (SD-SHP): It tracks the details of the shipping process, including when and how the order is shipped for delivery or return.
- SD Transportation (SD-TBA): It works closely with SD-SHP and keeps track of all the transportation data involved in the shipment.
- SD Foreign Trade (SD-FTT): It handles the details related to foreign trade transactions, including both exports and imports.
- SD Billing (SD-BIL): It manages billing data, including the transaction amounts, and modes and methods of payment.
- SD Sales Support (SD-CAS): It handles the data generated in the interactions between customers and sales teams.
SAP SD also proves beneficial for your organization because it allows you to:
- Track sales transactions
- Tracks sales data along with team performance
- Record pre-sale and post-sale process
- Define a process for sales and distribution
- Categorize diverse sales and process
- Effectively manage sales documents in a specific system.
In this tutorial, you will also gain an insight into how SAP SD Consultants work, and what is the nature of their work
For more details, please contact us by clicking here