An SAP Module that is used as a candidate tracking program module as it equips a company to manage their candidate applications, requisition process, and choose the best candidate for the empty positions.
- With the help of SAP Success Factor Recruiting Management Solution, Job requisitions can be posted to different sources, i.e., internal website, external macro or microsites, agencies, etc.
- SAP Success Factors Recruiting module helps in sourcing, engaging, and hiring the world's best talent following the requirements of the organization, and measure the business results.
- A company can focus primarily on the hiring process and selecting the best (internal or external) candidates.
- The recruiters follow up on the candidate applications in a talent pipeline, which provides an overview of the candidates in each status of the application process, e.g., screening, interview, etc.
- Multiple features are available to assist recruiters in selecting the right candidates.
- The entire offer process starting from the generation of the offer letter to the offer acceptance can be managed in the systems.
- Get your SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Certification
Advantages of the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting (RCM):
- Easy User Adoption - 84% of the top recruiting and hiring companies use an applicant tracking system (ATS) (Source: Capterra). SuccessFactors Recruiting has a comprehensive and user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to operate, and hence, the choice of most of the top firms.
- Improve Collaboration - There's more to recruitment than just hiring and retiring. Integration with SAP Jam allows tracking discussions with the teams and maintaining open communication between the candidates. You may get a quick update on the candidate stuck in the pipeline.
- Exploit the Reach of Social Media - Companies that use social networks to recruit people improved their time to hire by nearly three times as compared to those who don't use social networks (Aberdeen Group). SAP SuccessFactors - Recruiting may be used to exploit the massive reach of social media, where the worthy candidates are already searching for jobs.
- Mobile Hiring - A lot of people today have no other means to access high-speed internet apart from their smartphones. Hence, it has become imperative to leverage mobile in the recruiting process to attract such candidates. Moreover, mobile access makes the exchange of communication faster as it's handy, and almost everyone carries a smartphone every time.
- Enables You to Gain More Insight - SuccessFactors Recruiting helps you gain insights about which job boards are performing better than the other, from where are the top candidates being referred, etc. It can help you align your recruiting results with your overall talent strategy.
- Holistic Integration - When integrated with other solutions, like Onboarding, you can increase employee engagement, reduce time to contribute, and ensure that your new hire doesn't become a statistic. It was mentioned in point 2 that SAP SuccessFactors could be integrated with Jam to make the recruiting process more interactive.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here