What is SAP TRM? SAP Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) module of SAP ERP provides corporate treasury tools that work for financial risk management, regulatory compliance, and cash flow and liquidity monitoring
This course is a foundational overview of the SAP TRM structure and basic process flow. You will be instructed on typical processes in TRM such as the creation of business partners, capturing of contracts, posting to Financial Accounting and reporting.
The Treasury and Risk Management module from SAP enables you to automate the processes of your
- Treasury and Working Capital Management
- Cash Management
- Analyze, Control, Comply
- Secure Financial Risk
- Payments and Bank Communication
SAP Treasury and Risk Management are based on a series of solutions that primarily analyze and optimize business processes in the financial area of a company:
- Transaction Manager. Provides the tools for processing the related transactions, from deal closure to maintaining the relevant data to Financial Accounting. The system supports both traditional treasury departments (for trading) as well as asset management
- Market Risk Analyzer. It offers extensive position evaluations, such as mark-to-market valuations of financial transactions. It also calculates risk and returns, including exposure, future values, sensitivities and amount at risk. When you run these reports, you can obtain both actual values as well as the fictitious financial transactions.
- Credit Risk Analyzer. Focuses on evaluating, analyzing, monitoring and controlling the counterparty default risk. The first stage aims to cover the risks associated with the financial transactions in a company
- Portfolio Analyzer. It is designed to provide answers regarding the economic success of investments. The focus lies on analyzing performance, that is, in precisely measuring the success of ventures as well as comparing the progress against the targets set
For more details, please contact us by clicking here