AT&T Bell Labs created an operating system in the 1960s called Unix, written in C, which allows quicker modification, acceptance, and portability. A variation of Unix came in the form of Linux. It is the software on a computer which enables applications and the users to access the devices on the network to perform some specific function. In Unix, the Command Shell is the command interpreter. It provides a command-line interface for the users to interact with the operating system. The script is a series of commands that run together.
For who is this Unix Shell Scripting online training?
- Students who want to learn Shell Scripting, SED & AWK to work in the industry
- Software Developers/Engineers who want to work on software development/maintenance/automation
- System Administrator who want to manage systems efficiently and automate the complex tasks
- Technical Manager who want to have a better understanding of how all tech work can be managed efficiently
- Anyone interested in Unix and Shell scripting or Shell programming.
What would you be learning from this Unix Shell scripting training course?
- Introduction to the Unix Operating System
- Features of Unix
- Different flavours of Unix
- Unix System Architecture
- Accessing Unix Server
- File System Layout in Unix
- Managing files in Unix
- Unix Command Usage
- Unix Directory Structure/Hierarchy
- Editors and Unix Commands
- Basics of Shell programming
- Practical Unix Shell scripting examples and Unix Shell scripting programs
How would you benefit from this online course of Unix Shell Scripting with examples?
- After completing the course the with Unix Shell Scripting certification, you will be interview-ready in these areas:
- Unix Infrastructure and architecture, Unix Development
- Unix Application Support and Unix Testing
- Additionally, this Unix course will be helpful for candidates who are working or willing to work in the fields of technology like ETL Development/Testing, Big Data & Hadoop Development/Testing, Java Development/Testing, Unix SQL Production Support, etc.
For more details, please contact us by clicking here